Comment on page
The guidelines outlined herein serve as a network agreement for any/all participants engaging in SpiritDAO. All participating members bound to compliance with these guidelines.
The guidelines in this section shall not be amended and shall apply to all proposals submitted to SpiritDAO. If any other guidelines in this Agreement conflict with these immutable guidelines, the immutable guidelines shall take priority for enforcement purposes. Proposals submitted in conflict with our immutable guidelines will be removed without consideration and repeat offenders will risk disciplinary action.
- Proposals must be governed by this Agreement, or a future version of this Agreement as modified within the bounds of the Agreement.
- Proposals must align with SpiritDAO's three core purposes. SpiritDAO may not serve to further dominion spiritual philosophies and practice.
- Proposals must not disproportionately benefit a majority of SpiritDAO Token Holders voting on a proposal over the minority.
The guidelines in this section may be amended. These guidelines apply to all proposals put forth to SpiritDAO.
- 1.Proposals must be consistent with the SpiritDAO Network Agreement, SpiritDAO Manifesto, Community Guidelines, and the Governance Proposal Process, and if relevant any Pod Agreements, or a revised version of these documents approved by the community (approved as defined in the SpiritDAO Network Agreement).
- 2.Proposal must not contain directly, by direct link, or indirectly any Non-Consensual Imagery (NCI), Child Abuse Imagery (CAI), threats of violence and incitement, hate speech, bullying and harassment, sexual or human exploitation, illegal or certain regulated activities or matters, malware, spyware, or material that is owned via copyright, trademark or otherwise by someone other than one of the proposal authors (unless use of said material is permitted by the copyright owner or otherwise protected under other legal standards).
- 3.Proposals must be accompanied by an accurate English-language Justification* for the proposal. The Justification must include the following information:
*Typos in the Justification shall be allowed if they do not substantially alter the meaning of the proposal.
- The name(s) and/or username(s) of the author(s) of the proposal. The author(s) should be the primary point of contact for any questions or comments regarding the proposal.
- The author’s preferred contact method in case anyone has questions or comments regarding the proposal.
- An accurate summary of the proposal in 280 characters or less.
- A rationale section detailing the author’s reason(s) for creating the proposal.
- An accurate, long-form description of what the proposal will do if enacted, including the collective benefit for the SpiritDAO community.
- The limitations of any benefits mentioned above or otherwise unaddressed areas of the problem or possibility space.
- A section acknowledging, by title and author(s), any similar or related prior work known to the proposal author(s).
- 4.If the proposal amends one or more Network contracts, then a security audit report of the Network contract amendment may be carried out and deemed passed (as defined in the Governance Proposal Process).
- 1.Disputes over any proposal relying on this Agreement must be resolved by the Executive Pod or, in the future, a SpiritDAO Court.
- 2.Other disputes between SpiritDAO Token Holders should be resolved according to the Community Guidelines or by the following incremental processes: dialogue, facilitation, mediation, and arbitration (by default, the Executive Pod). Unless a participant cannot participate for legal or psychological reasons, the order for choosing the appropriate mechanism is first to last, as described above.
SpiritDAO Token Holders and other participants or natural or legal persons interacting with the SpiritDAO Network represent and warrant that:
- 1.They can be legally bound by this Charter according to their applicable laws.
- 2.Their participation or interaction with the SpiritDAO Network always complies with applicable laws, including but not limited to anti-corruption laws.
- 3.They will be solely responsible for complying with all applicable tax laws, including, but not limited to, the reporting and payment of income tax, social security, wealth tax, or similar taxes.
- 4.They understand the governance procedure and applicable rules of the SpiritDAO Network, especially the smart contracts' functioning, and limitations.
- 5.They understand the following risks, associated to the use of blockchain, crypto-assets and therefore the SpiritDAO Network, which they agree to take at their sole responsibility, including but not limited to risk associated with:
- Optimism or Ethereum's malfunction (or any other protocol used)
- Unfavorable regulatory action in one or more jurisdictions
- Theft and hacking
- Security weakness in the SpiritDAO Network components
- Weaknesses or exploitable breakthroughs in the field of cryptography
- Smart contracts underlying the SpiritDAO Network are relatively new and may therefore be subject to fraud and failures or include weaknesses or bugs
- The tax treatment crypto-assets is uncertain and there may be adverse tax consequences when participating or interacting with the SpiritDAO Network or holding any SpiritDAO tokens
- Losing of credentials to access SpiritDAO token results in such SpiritDAO tokens becoming unrecoverable and permanently lost
- Uninsured losses
- Internet transmission risks
- Insufficient participation in the SpiritDAO Network
- Unanticipated risks and force majeure
To the fullest extent permitted by the applicable law, you agree to indemnify, hold and defend The SpiritDAO Network from and against all claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, losses, costs, expenses or fees (including reasonable attorneys' fees) that arise from or related to:
- 1.Your violation of this Charter;
- 2.Your use or interaction with the SpiritDAO Network; and
- 3.Your interaction with other SpiritDAO Token Holders or third parties in the framework of the SpiritDAO Network.
- 4.You agree that you use and participate in the SpiritDAO Network and interact with SpiritDAO as well as with other SpiritDAO token holders or third parties in the framework of the SpiritDAO Network at your sole risk, especially acknowledging the risks described in this Agreement (the SpiritDAO Network Agreement).
SpiritDAO is a STATE incorporated nonprofit EIN # xxx
SpiritDAO Holders may only modify the rules of this Agreement as follows:
- 1.The Immutable Guidelines must not be modified.
- 2.The Mutable Guidelines may be modified by: a. Majority (more than 50% in favor) vote, with a minimum quorum of 25% of SpiritDAO Holders or their delegated representatives. The SpiritDAO Holders must be notified of the suggested amendment through reasonable means at least twenty (20) days before the beginning of the vote, and the vote must be open for a minimum of fourteen (14) days for the community to vote.
- 3.Voting must be organized through available SpiritDAO mechanisms.