Comment on page
Cosmology and physics have revealed the single truth. It changes everything we think we know about the universe and demands a reimagination of how we organize our relationships with ourselves and others. Self-Actualization in the Age of Crisis binds spiritual renaissance to systemic reformation as a pathway toward shared transcendence.
In Self-Actualization in the Age of Crisis, you’ll discover:
- What cosmology and physics reveal about the nature of reality and what it means for humanity.
- A detailed analysis of the multiple crises humanity struggles to overcome and what we must do to transcend them.
- How the changing nature of time, single truth, relational universe, and observable infinities reframe spirituality and divinity.
- A redefinition of self as it relates to individual and systemic actualization, including new core values to guide our everyday lives.
- The Eight Dignities: A new set of systemic rights that further our alignment with the single truth and relational universe to fully recognize and honor our embodied infinity.
- Frameworks of philosophy and practice you can embrace immediately to better align yourself with the nature of the universe as it is.
This text is a living document co-evolving alongside the SpiritDAO community.